- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entirely new engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema® Mesh to keep a strong hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
- Our stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- For power transfer, our PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration.
- Two independent, alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee so you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 300g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Sapato Specialized S-Works Vent EVO
€430,00 c/ IVA
The S-Works Vent EVO brings the outstanding breathability of our Vent technology industry-leading Body Geometry design off-road. As the newest member of our Vent family, the S-Works Vent EVO goes watt for watt with the S-Works Recon when it comes to performance, durability, and technical innovation. But much like the eyes are the windows to the soul, the S-Works Vent EVO’s ventilated mesh panels are windows to speed and comfort.
You’ve heard us say “Cooler Is Faster” before, right? Well, we believe it, which is why we are bringing maximum ventilation to gravel and cross-country with the S-Works Vent EVO. We utilized our advanced engineered mesh to encourage airflow through the toe box, tongue, and medial panel of the shoe, keeping feet cool during even the hardest efforts.